Woodstock Hyacinth ~ordered 10.2017
Sun to Part Shade
15-16 cm bulb
4 to 8
- Bloom Time
Early to Mid Spring
- Soil Requirement
Loosen soil about 25 cm and water well after planting.
- Deer Resistant
DescriptionUnusually high flower counts comprise these unique clusters of vibrant maroon flowers. Delightful for indoor forcing. Great for containers on a porch or a patio. One single bloom will infuse an entire room with a deliciously fragrant aroma!Details
- Botanical NameHyacinthus orientalis 'Woodstock'
- Hardiness Zone 4 to 8
- Flowering TimeEarly to mid spring
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorVibrany maroon florets
- Flower FormTubular, bell shaped flowers form a dense flower spike.
- Foliage TypeMedium green, linear with curved edges.
- Growth RateMedium
- Spread4 - 6 inches
- Planting Instructions15 cm deep and 10 - 15 cm apart
- Soil RequirementsLoosen soil about 25 cm and water well after planting.
- Will TolerateClay Soil, Loamy Soil, Wet Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningLet foliage die down naturally. Leaves provide nourishment for bulbs to produce future growth and blooming.