Red Lily Blend ~ ordered 10.2017
Sun to Part Shade
3 to 8
- Bloom Time
Early to Late Summer
- Soil Requirement
Prefers well drained soil, but will tolerate heavier soils.
DescriptionSizzling colour and sophisticated form come together to create a gorgeous mix of our very best lily varieties. Vivid shades of red, pink and icy white complement each other beautifully, and work well with many other vibrant blooms, too. This well-balanced mixture of hues and heights is sure to provide loads of colour and interest to your favourite garden spot.LiliumDetails
- Botanical NameLilium
- Hardiness Zone3 to 8
- Flowering TimeEarly to late summer
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorMixture of red shades
- Flower FormVarious flower forms - typical lily like
- Foliage TypeLinear, green leaves arranged in whorls or spirals up the stems.
- Growth RateMedium
- Spread9 - 12 inches
- Planting Instructions6" deep and 9-12" cm apart
- Soil RequirementsPrefers well drained soil, but will tolerate heavier soils.
- Will TolerateClay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningAfter blooming, cut the withered flower at the top of the stem to prevent seed production and then allow the leaves to wither and turn brown before removing them. The green leaves provide nourishment for the plants.