Apricot Fudge Lily ~ ordered 10/2017
Sun to Part Shade
3 to 8
- Bloom Time
Early to Midsummer
- Soil Requirement
Prefers well drained soil, but will tolerate heavier soils.
DescriptionA tantalizing newcomer, Apricot Fudge bears the sweetest 3" blooms to grace the garden in years. Unique in hue and habit, fragrant upward-facing flowers emerge to accolades in landscapes where the sun shines bright. Showstopping in borders or bouquets. Beloved by butterflies and hummingbirds. Lilium asiaticDetails
- Botanical NameLilium 'Apricot Fudge'
- Hardiness Zone3 to 8
- Flowering TimeEarly to midsummer
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorApricot
- Flower Form3" upfacing, double rose-like flowers
- Foliage TypeNarrow, long lance-shaped leaves.
- Growth RateMedium
- Spread12 - 18 inches
- Planting Instructions6" deep and 12 - 18" apart
- Soil RequirementsPrefers well drained soil, but will tolerate heavier soils.
- Will TolerateAcidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningDon't remove leaves until they have died down in fall. They help provide nourishment to the bulb for next season's blooms.