Apple Blossom™ Tulip Mixture ~ ordered 10.2017
Sun to Part Shade
11-12 cm bulb
3 to 8
- Bloom Time
Mid to Late Spring
- Soil Requirement
DescriptionImagine the effect of these lovely colours grouped together in your spring garden. This living bouquet of fantastic double-blooming midseason bloomers is a professionally selected blend of Triumph Tulips in shades from a pastel blush to deep magenta-pink.Details
- Botanical NameTulipa triumph
- Hardiness Zone 3 to 8
- Flowering TimeMid to late spring
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorShades from pastel blush to deep magenta-pink
- Flower FormUpright, double, bell or funnel shaped.
- Foliage TypeGray-green, linear or broadly ovate.
- Growth RateMedium
- Height/Habit 20-24"
- Spread3 - 6 inches
- Planting Instructions6" deep and 3 - 6" apart
- Soil RequirementsWell drained
- Will TolerateClay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningOnly dead heading. It is important to let the foliage mature and die down naturally, do not cut back. Next year's bloom is being developed